Me and my better half finally took a trip down to Princeton. The home of Princeton University, the other great University in NJ, after Rutgers 🙂 I finally decided to add a new Category to my postings, Travel has now been added. Enjoy.
We took Suburban Transit (Coach USA) from New Brunswick to Princeton, 40 minute ride. One way is $2.45 if I remember correctly (darn cheap). We normally take Suburban Transit to NYC for a good price too.
What the day was like:
- It was great Spring day. I had just finished a taxing week with my semester coming to an end and thus having a relaxed Saturday was on the books.
- The town is Beautiful, really really really beautiful. T loved it.
- We went to the Historical Society of Princeton to see the Einstein at Home exhibit.
- Took a walk to the river, debating life's complicated web. Will be a walk to remember for a while.
- Walked around the university seeing the sights, buildings and monuments.
- Got some chocolate from the Lindt store, we still are eating it slowly now. First to go was the Easter Bunny.
It was a good visit and worth it for a day.