Whats in a word?
A lot. Below is a word cloud I created with Tagxedo in the shape of the African Continent. The word cloud was created from 30000 Tweets collected about the show Intersexions. The Tweets were collected from Feb 15 2011 to Apr 5 2011. Below is the world cloud and under it is the explanation about how its composed.
The Tag cloud represents a frequency graph of words. Only the top words are shown, obviously 30000 tweets has a lot of text. Simply the bigger the word in the picture the more frequently it occurs in the Tweets. So obviously the word intersexions (http://twitter.com/intersexions) occurs the most. I ignored "RT" because as we know a lot of people are always ReTweeting other people Tweets. Other interesting words you can clearly see are:
- HIV, AIDS, sex, love, think
- episodes, tonight
- Wow, Tjo, lmao, lol
- khayadlanga -> Follow him http://twitter.com/khayadlanga
- trevorgumbi -> Follow him http://twitter.com/trevorgumbi
- Julius S Malema -> Follow the parody account http://twitter.com/julius_s_malema
- leratomolele -> Follow http://twitter.com/leratomolele
- Mandisa, DJ
- missed -> Seems a lot of people keep on missing the show 🙂
Anyway thats it for now. Might have more to report later on about intersexions. Good use of Twitter!
The top tweeted hashtags during @intersexions
Most of the tweets(63%) sent during intersexions broadcasts were @ replies. So yes @intersexions did start a conversation